Earl Kiosterud

Joelle,

Look at Tools - Options - View - Row and Column headers. Should be checked.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"joelle" wrote in message
Help! I have one document where I can't see my row numbers or column
letters
on my spreadsheet. This makes it difficult to select rows or columns to
cut
and paste elsewhere. Is there a way to display the column letters and row
numbers (not on printed output, but on monitor)? This document was
created
by a former co-worker and I have to modify it every year. There are
numerous
formulas and details to start from scratch.