Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Bullen[_4_] Stephen Bullen[_4_] is offline

Default easy to crack vba password

Hi Francois,

To create a com add-in from a vba module, I guess,a lot of changes in the
code no ?
I have Visual .Net. and I'm redy to to it in vb .net
What is your sugestion ?

The easiest transition is to move most of your code from VBA to a VB6 DLL,
which is then called from remaining 'stub' routines left in VBA.
Unfortunately, using VB.NET to control Excel still has some fundamental
flaws, so I'm not (yet) in a position to recommend it.

Our new book, Professional Excel Development, includes chapters on
integrating VB6 DLLs with VBA, writing COM Addins using VB6 and using
VB.NET. More information is available from my web site,
www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel