Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
a a is offline

Default Emailing files using a do until

Hi,

I have to email files to a large number of people on a monthly basis. I
use templates - but I have seen that you can use an array to email the
files. I tried using code that I found in a book and also from the help
in VBA. I always get the message that I need to close excel and email
and try again because of . . ., I'm not sure of the exact wording.

My plan is to have a sheet in a file that would look at a column in a
worksheet to see which file I want to send and then, in another column,
the recipient. I want it to loop until there are no more files.

I cannot even get to the first part of the code without getting the
error message that I described above.

Would any of you have idea on why I cannot get this to work? I am using
Netscape - which may make a difference - though I can do it manually
with no problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Anita