David Biddulph

"Adam@Penda" wrote in message
I need to convert address information, which is on word and listed
vertically, to an excel spreadsheet, and have the information list out
horizontally. Is this possible to do? I am familiar with the basics of

each
program, but using "range,formula,value" options in excel confuses me.
Here's an example:

(My data in word)

Mel's Tire Store, Inc.
300 Culbertson Avenue
Worland, WY 82401
(307) 347-3601

Need to copy and paste so data spreads horizontally in Excel, under these
colum headings:

"Business Name" "Address" "City" "State" "Zip"
" Phone"
Mel's Tire Store, Inc. 300 Culbertson Worland WY 82401
(307)347-3601

Is this possible or do you know a way I could make something like this
happen? Thanks for your time and imput!

Paste from Word into Excel as a column, then copy that and:
Edit/ Paste Special/ tick Transpose, and it'll paste it as a row
--
David Biddulph