ScottO

Assuming that these charts are objects in a worksheet, you could use Select
Special (press F5 and hit the Special button on the lower left), then choose
objects.
This will select all the objects on the sheet charts, shapes, text boxes,
etc..
You can then deselect the ones you want to keep and delete the rest.
Rgds,
ScottO

"pwermuth" wrote in
message ...