Icon

vicki Wrote:
I can not afford to buy a microsoft office installation pack. Any ideas
on what else I can do??

Just as the other said about Open Office. If you are ondial up, get it
from a DVD freebie that comes with a computer magazine. Also look out
for 602 Suite (they will send you tips from time to time and the pro
version is quite cheap. I must admit that I have never used the
spreadsheet though.)

If you can find a computer fair, you should be able to locate someone
selling Lotus cds. I got Lotus Millenium for a quid at one.

(Sheesh!

My first post and I am telling someone to go elsewhere.)

--
Icon