Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Angelo[_2_] Angelo[_2_] is offline

Default Send worksheet via email this spreadsheet button

Hi there,

I realize this may be a crazy request, but here it goes.

I'm wondering if there is a VB script I can embed into a
spreadsheet that once clicked on, it automatically saves
the spreadsheet (whatever you've previously called it),
opens your email program, automatically attaches the
worksheet, and automatically adds the recipient (or
recipients) email address in the to: line, making it ready
to be sent. All someone would have to do is press send in
their email program.

Thanks!

Angelo