Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Abdeen Abdeen is offline

Default How to copy a CheckBox that is within a Cell to other Cells

Hi;

Using "Forms", I created a Check Box in a cell and linked that Check Box to
That Cell, the link appears as "=$A$1" . Now using the Fill Handle i'd like
to copy the Check Box to many cell about 50 but each new Check Box is linked
to its Cell i.e in same Row "=$A$1, =$A$2, =$A$3" , and same column "=$A$1,
=$B$1, =$C$1", which didn't work with me , when i used it the result was
"=$A$1, =$A$1, =$A$1" Row and Column wise .

Or if there was a nother way to do this ?

I hope this is Clear .

Thanks in advance ....
--
Alawys Solving Problems