Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
J_J J_J is offline

Default can such a VBA code made?

So sorry about my mistake with the question!

The correct Q. should have been:
"I have a worksheet with some data on it. Some cells are colored
with green, yellow or red. I need a macro code that when executed (assigned
to a button) will check for cells which are filled with "yellow" color
and assign values to thouse cells in such a way that:
each of these cells will be filled with the values above these cells! (e.g.
say cell
C12, K22 and N55 are colored yellow, then C12 will display the value
of cell C11; cell K22 will display the value of cell K21 and cell N55 will
display the value in cell N54).
Is such an event possible?. Can anyone set an example?"
TIA
J_J

"J_J" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with some data on it. Some region of cells are colored
with green, yellow or red. I need a macro code that when executed

(assigned
to a button) will check for cells that are filled with "yellow" color only
and assign values to thouse cells in such a way that:
each of these cells will be filled with the value before it! (e.g. say

cell
C12, K22 and N55 are colored yellow, then C12 will be filled with the

value
of cell C11; cell K22 will get the value of cell K21 and N55 will get

N54).
Is such an event possible?. Can anyone set an example?
Thanks in advance
J_J