Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aja Aja is offline

Default how to parse data and move onto one row

How can I get data that looks like this in excel:
A B
1 Able FCU County: Allegany City: Cresaptown

2 Institution: Credit Union Branches: 0 Attn: Real Estate
Owned
Department

3 Charter: Federal Employees: 4 Address: PO Box 5192
4 Fax: 301/729-0977 Cresaptown

Federal Reserve District: 5 MD 21505

To look like this:
A B C
1 ABLE FCU 301/729-0977 PO Box 5192, Crespatown, MD 21505

i.e. how do i get information from various rows and columns to be combined
on one row and take out extraneous words from each selected cell? The file
I'm using has thousands of bank listings and I need to do this operation for
each one.