http://

Default Help please? Formating a cell

I am greatly in need of assistance. I have made up a sheet with all of the
information I need but I do not know how to get it to work.

What I need to do is have the user enter a specific number representing a
load in pounds (6500 for example) then I need to have that number divided by
another number (this will be 425 consistently). Then I need to have the
answer displayed so the user can compare it to a chart on the sheet and
match up the correct structural component needed.

I would certainly appreciate any help. I have very little knowledge of Excel
so please make any responses dummy proof.

TIA
Joe