Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt Jensen Matt Jensen is offline

Default Command Bar with Number in Name

My app is (unfortunately (for cell reference reasons)) named the A10
Checklist. I've created a menu bar for it which loads fine etc., unless I
try to call the tool/command bar A10 Checklist. if I take out the 10 it
works fine. i.e..

Dim objA10Bar As CommandBar
Set objA10Bar = CommandBars.Add(Name:="A10 Checklist",
Position:=msoBarFloating, Temporary:=True)

the above does not work, whereas

Dim objA10Bar As CommandBar
Set objA10Bar = CommandBars.Add(Name:="A Checklist",
Position:=msoBarFloating, Temporary:=True)

works fine. How can I add a number into the toolbar name?
Thanks
Matt