Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Change Caption of Forms Command Button

Bob:
When I right-click on the button nothing happens;
When I move the mouse over the button the Hand-in-Glove
appears (and the macro runs if I left-click on it). Now I
just want to delete the button and create a new button for
the same macro and this time rename it before exiting out.
Tks,
Jim