Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bre49nt bre49nt is offline

Default Books on "how to" program macros in Excel using VBA

I need help in finding a book to help me to learn how to program macros in
Excel using VBA. I'm fairly confident in my ability to write the code I need.
But I BADLY need help in the simple & mundane tasks of creating menus, macro
buttons, custom dialog boxes. I need "hold my hand, draw me a picture,
step-by-step" instructions on -

1.) How do I create a menu that the user will see first thing after
double clicking
to open the sheet?
2.) How do I "attach" the menu to my code so that when the menu choice is
clicked the code will activate?
3.) How do I create macro buttons (proper term?) that will appear on a
sheet?
And how do I "attach" them to my code?
4.) In short any help at all in the reccomendation of books that will
teach me
how to do things of that nature will be sincerely appreciated.

--
Gary
Houston, Texas USA