Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default UserForm with ListBox

Otto,

Jim's reply was better than mine. To replicate a button press,
you should use the DoubleClick event not the Click event.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote in message
Jim, Chip
Thanks for that. I'll try it out. Otto
"Otto Moehrbach" wrote in message
Excel 2002, WinXP
I have a UserForm with a ListBox and OK and Cancel buttons.
I know how to deal with a selection in the ListBox when the
user makes a selection and clicks the OK button.
But sometime in the past I was able to induce code action with
just the selection of an item (multi-select set to 1) in the
ListBox. IOW, there was no OK button or a need for an OK
button.
How do I do that?
Thanks for your help. Otto