Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LoboNetwork[_3_] LoboNetwork[_3_] is offline

Default checkbox dilemma- need larger checkboxes

Hello all,

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to search and look for a solution to my
problem. The problem is I have checkboxes in my document. They are too
small. When you click them, they provide a checkmark in them. But when we
print them.. You can barely see the checkmark and well as stated before the
form is too small.

I am wondernig if vba can help me.. or if there is a simpler solution. Can
anyone please give me some hints, suggestions or possible solutions?

Thanks a lot
Lobo from Canada

p.s. i'm not sure as to what category this falls under... but i usually post
in this one hehe