Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
quartz[_2_] quartz[_2_] is offline

Default Work around for limit on entering array formulas?

Thanks Jim. That's too bad. My solution is rendered unusable.

It's strange that I can enter the formula manually, just not in code.

Thanks for your response.

"Jim Rech" wrote:

There is a limit of 255 with FormulaArray:

Break it up? Use short range names instead of ranges? Might be tough to
carve off 300 characters.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP