Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Apply a formula to every numerical value in a selection/workbook.

You might consider usi
--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel
ng ToolsOptionsCalculation, Precision as displayed

"chusker15" wrote in message

I have several very large workbooks and I need to convert every number
in the workbooks to a certain number of significant digits. I have
already made a user defined formula to round any number to a set number
of significant digits. Now I am searching for a convenient way to apply
this formula to every value in either a sheet or an entire workbook or
possibly just a selected range of values without altering the text.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
chusker15