Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
D[_6_] D[_6_] is offline

Default What is this Strange Characet? Find/Replace

Hey guys-
Got a CSV file here that has an address field using a weird character to
separate the address line from the city/state/zip. The character is a square
box. I'm trying to do a find/replace on the thing, but, I don't know what it
is to be able to tell excel to find it. I've tried to copy/paste it into the
Find/Replace search box, but it won't recognize it. Can someone tell me what
this character is (is it a 'return' signal, a tab, what?) so that I can
replace it with a normal character in excel?
Thanks!