Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B Paul B is offline

Default Disabling Excel VBA Pop-ups...

Joey, try this

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

'Your Code

Application.DisplayAlerts = True
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Joey Lichtenstein" wrote in message
I have done this before, but I can't find ANYWHERE in the VBA help how I
did this.

What is the command in Excel VBA to make it not care when I want to delete
worksheets in a workbook in my code? For example, inside my code I am
trying to automate a:
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
And I don't want to have to deal with the OK/Cancel Window:
The selected sheet(s) will be permanantly deleted.

Thanks so much!

Joey