Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Hiding Macros

In the VBA Editor, go to the Tools menu, choose "VBA Project
Properties" then the "Protection" tab. There, check the "Lock
project for viewing" option and assign a password.

Note that there are tools freely available on the net that can
crack these passwords. There is no truly secure way to protect
VBA code.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Gerrym" wrote in message
When I am finished writing macros and securing the sheets
I would like to stop users being able to read the macros
as in some cases I might have a password embedded. How
can I stop users seeing or breaking into my macros