Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default How to get a sum of values from multiple sheets

Hi
as said: How are the individual sheets named. also post some real example
data.

"Ahmed" wrote:

on first sheed "DATA" i have all the details of my products with Product codes.
then next on multiiple sheets i have my company orders .. where i have used
vlookup then i enter qty i order... and on next column i have received qty
and then pending qty...
now i need a summary on the end sheet of all pending products...
where i want to have Product name, then sum of all pending qty in front of
it...
thats all i want to do...

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
could you provide more details:
where are your cells on the individual sheets
- do you have a list of the sheet names or are they following a naming
convetion
.- some example data

"Ahmed" wrote:

How can we get sum of values from multiple sheets which it shows in a new or
specific sheet and in next cell i need the discription of that vaule too...
which will be same in all sheets... but cells will be different.