Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default retreiving multiple pictures from the office clip board

Nick, see:
http://www.mvps.org/skp/off00005.htm

--
keepITcool

NickHK wrote :

Do you have info on disabling it, as I find very annoying.

NickHK

"keepITcool" wrote in message
ft.com...

the office clipboard (and the related taskpane) are not
programmatically accessible. it's controls are NOT exposed to
windows so using Apis is a deadend.

Unless someone finds a way to subclass the Clipboard Change
Notification in a stable manner... But I doubt it.. unless it can be
done via .NET

Imho the office clipboard is a waste of resources, a memory hog, and
will slow your system down. I know some people even recommend to
edit the registry to disable it's capability to collect multiple
items...

So my advice is to collect & paste the pictures one by one,
iso via the office clipboard. and as you may have guessed:
disable it.

--
keepITcool
www.XLsupport.com | keepITcool chello nl | amsterdam

Jim Feola wrote :

Does anyone know how to use VB or anything else to retreive
mutiple pictures from the office clip board. I am trying to
write a macro to to select images, in sequence from the office
clip board and then paste them to their assigned cells. eg:
clip board item 1 to cell a13, clip board item 2 to cell d13,
etc..

all i get is input from the system clip board...which is the last
item that was copied to the clip board..

thanks in advance!