Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Post to Public Folders

Maria,
I would imagine that it's because that functionality is not part of Excel
and hence the macro recorder has no idea of what you doing.

NickHK

"Maria K Brickl" wrote in message
YES. I know how to view the Macro in the VBA Editor.

I guess you just got to try this yourself to see what I'm talking about.

Maria

ToolsMacroMacros

Select your macro and "Edit"

Alternative................

Hit ALT + F11 to get to VBEditor

Hit CRTL + r to open Project Explorer.

Find your workbook/project and hit the "+" box to expand.

You should see a Module1.

Double-click on that to open it and see your code.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:01:12 -0600, "Maria K Brickl"
wrote:

I did a record macro to post a workbook to public folders. When I hit

stop
and go to the VBA Editor there is no code. But if I assign this same

macro
to a button. Then click on it it works. But I see no code and I need to
see
the code so that I can make an adjustment.

In the end I would like to be able to save a workbook as a certain name
depending on what is in certain cells and then post it automatically to

public folder.

Any suggestions?