Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
chequer - ExcelForums.com chequer - ExcelForums.com is offline

Default Workbook

I am working on a workbook that has 5 sheets
If I want to save the finished results, the Result sheet, I want to d
so without saving the whole workbook
The only way I have found of doing this is to open another workboo
and make it into a template to Copy and Paste (special) the result
This is pretty complicated especially as those that will be using th
program know less than I do
If this is the only way I can do it, is it possible to ‘call up’ thi
template from within the program workbook ?

I had no trouble when I originally wrote the program in Qbasic, and a
only trying to rewrite it with excel as Dos based programs have ha
Unfortunately I have no ideas re Macro
--------
www.coffeecozy.co

Use your Bodum and give up cold coffee for good!