Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe90[_2_] Joe90[_2_] is offline

Default Locking project with workbook open?

Yes, what I wanted to avoid was that very thing, so that an end user can
programmatically add the reference to allow changes to the code, which, once
done, would then lock the code up again so that they could not access it -
all this without closing/saving/reopening the workbook. I guess prevention
of opening the VBA editor would suffice if the firmer is not possible?

Joe

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
But you do have to close and reopen the workbook to hide the code.

Joe90 wrote:

Is there a way to "re-lock" the project (VBAProject password) once
unlocked?

I have some code that opens up the vba code to allow a reference to be
added, but to only advice so far is that you have to save and exit in
order
to re-lock?

Joe

News==----