Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
opiec[_2_] opiec[_2_] is offline

Default too many macros

Hi,

I've written an application that will be used to drive a loca
wrestling tournament. I have quit a bit of VB code with many macros.
The problem is the worksheet takes way too long to save. The peopl
running the tournament will be constantly going in and out of severa
worksheets (files) and it's real painful to wait around 20 seconds t
save each file after simply updating a cell or two.

Is there a way to write a special "save" macro that saves only the dat
in the cells and not the many macros that I have?

Thanks for your help

--
opie
opiec's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=496