kevhatch

Default Golf scorecard again

Is there a formula for this?
Stableford Golf Scores.
To work out a players total points based on their handicap.

Each hole is handicapped (Stroke Index 1-18). The players handicap
indicates the hole upon which he can deduct a stroke,
ie. Players handicap is -4, he deducts a stroke on each of the first four
handicapped holes.
If his handicap is -28, he deducts a stroke on each hole, 1-18 and an
additional stroke on holes handicapped 1 thru 10. (His handicap minus 18).
Players handicaps run from -0 to -28.

Points are scored as follows:
1 over par= 1pt
par= 2pt
1 under par= 3pt
2 under par= 4pt
3 under par= 5pt

I have started one based on a 28 handicap which I think is correct, and
posted it he

http://www.flypicture.com?display=updone&id=qtr1m6U=

Is there a way it can be worked with variable Stroke Indexes (for different
courses) and handicaps (different players)?
Sounds impossible to me but I'm sure you guys can figure it out.
Thx