Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Colin Higbie Colin Higbie is offline

Default Fill Color - any way to know what it's set to?

I wrote a little VBA macro. I want it to fill in alternating rows with the
currently selected fill color, whatever that may be. The overriding
objective is simply that the user (maybe just me) be able to select a color
and then use it for this alternating row fill.

There doesn't seem to any way to specify the current fill color. I have to
either specify an RGB value or a color index number. Is there a way to
obtain the active fill color?

If not, is there a control I can put on a form that will automatically ask
the user which color to use?

Thanks,
Colin