Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Locking project with workbook open?

I assume you are using sendkeys. I haven't tried what you ask, but I don't
believe there is any requirement to save and exit before using sendkeys to
protect the project.

Tom Ogilvy

"Joe90" wrote in message
Is there a way to "re-lock" the project (VBAProject password) once

unlocked?

I have some code that opens up the vba code to allow a reference to be
added, but to only advice so far is that you have to save and exit in

order
to re-lock?

Joe

News==----