Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How can i handle more than 65000 rows in excel

If BO can be exported as a *.txt file.......

Importing text files larger than 65536 rows

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=120596

But, you may want to look at another application for that much data.

Access comes to mind.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:06:17 -0600, psk
wrote:

Hi,
I have written Some macros in Business objects to export to excel
sheet ..How can i handle if the output exceeds 65000 rows ..

This is the code we use in BO , But how can i handel i mean opening
workbook and sheet ..like that ..to split into sheets if it exceeds
65000 and put it another one in the same workbook . Thanks