Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Srikanth Ganesan[_2_] Srikanth Ganesan[_2_] is offline

Default clicking on an image

Hello,
I am not sure if this is possible but I just want to know.
I am trying to write an excel macro with which I should be able to
insert an image (gray scale - gif) into a sheet and then comes the hard
part:
I should be able to move the mouse over the image and when I click on a
specific location on the image, I should get the pixel coordinates(X,Y)
stored in another sheet. I am basically trying to trace out some
specific features in the image files that I have. Please let me know how
to approach this problem. Thanks for your help.

Srikanth