Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Add CommandBars take long time to return

There's something wrong with your setup. Following your steps exactly in
XL03 and XL04 result in instantaneous return for me.

I can't imagine what would cause a 20 second delay...

In article ,
"Michael" wrote:

Thanks for trying and reply. Ok, the steps is:
1. Run Excel.
2. Do Excel menu Tools-Macros-Record New Macro'
3. Just do 'Stop Recording'
4. Open Tools-Visual Basic Editor and put the following
line into to Macro's modules function. And press F8 to
step it.
5. The line will take about 20 seconds to return.

Thanks again for all help.