Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sirin[_4_] sirin[_4_] is offline

Default Excel Add In - Limited Use?

Hi Keepitcool,
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thnak you very much.

However, I could not understand the suggestions posted by Jerry.
Jerry, May I request you to what it means
***********
Instead of a popup, which would require code, put your message on the
page that the workbook opens to (possibly with all other pages hidden)
then use the the code to restore the working environment, as well as
actually doing the work.
***********

I am not making any changes to working environment. Hance I think ther
is no need to restore the same. (Am I wrong? Am I changing somethin
unknowingly?) It may be possible with biginners like me. Just let m
know.

Also since I do not want to delete anything on users pc, link that Bo
Phillips suggested will not help atleast in this project although
bookmarked it for future referance.

Regards,
Siri

--