Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
arno arno is offline

Default VBA - Run Macros Remotely?

Hi Jordan,

I'm updating a macro for the umtenth time and I am running into a
problem. Our company uses excel for inventory files - the macros

were
written for the monthly user. However, now there is a weekly user

that
keep her files on her PC and I'd like to link to a file with all the
macros (.bas?). This would centralize all macros so that I can keep
all spreadsheets running the latest version of the macros without

going
around everywhere each time I need/want to make a change.

Create an Add-In with your macros and store it on a central place
(server). All users should install the Add-in in their Excel or they
should copy it to their personal autostart folder (if there's no
server).

arno