Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Japanese Excel and English

I don't think you will have any problems with vba and functions. There are a
few things specific to Far Eastern languages which I don't suppose you will
be using.

The only issue is typically the Normal font on Japanese systems will not
exist on most English systems. Numbers will be OK but you may need to
install a Japanese font on your English system to display non Latin
characters correctly, or reformat the font.

Regards,
Peter

"ROUNDEYE" wrote in message
Dumb question of the day: If I were to go to our Japanese
facility where they use the Japanese version of Excel,
would I be able to create VBA in English? What about
functions? Can a guy toggle the language?