Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Larson Myrna Larson is offline

Default Menu Editor

It's been gone for many versions now. AIR, it was removed in Excel 97.

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:32:14 +0800, "Billy Leung"
wrote:

Hi,

In the old version Excel (Excel 5.0 -- yes, my company still using Windows
3.1 which is an antique), there was a tool "Menu Editor". This can change
the menu only for the specific excel file with specific macro. In other
words, each excel file can have its own menu. I can't find this tool in the
new version Excel. Would somebody tell me where it is ?

Thanks.

Billy