Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How do I hide an Excel module or macro from other users

These two files have nothing to do with locking your project. They are
associated with the analysis toolpak and analysis toolpak - vba which are
shipped with excel and enabled by going into Tools=Addins and selecting
them (which it appears you have done).

Tom Ogilvy

"Yian" wrote in message
Dear,
when we lock by using the mentioned method, it generated
another 2 files, atpvbaen.xls (ATPVBAEN.XLA) and funcres
(FUNCRES.XLA). Do you have any ideal of them?
Regards