Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Opening a workbook at a specific sheet

No it doesn't. But you can disable macro protection under the
tools=Options menu. I forget the exact location, but you should be able to
spot it.

Tom Ogilvy

"Nirmal Singh" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:00:10 -0700, "Toby Erkson"
wrote:

The check box "Always trust macros from this source" is grayed out on a

users
machine I tested on (when the Security Warning message box pops up).

Mine is
enabled, though...?!? How to fix?

I don't even have that. The only options I have a

Enable Macros
Disable Macros
Do not Open

We are using Excel 97. Presumably that does not have these trust
certificates.

Nirmal