Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Can't copy & paste row inside a protected worksheet

Hi Giloboy,

You could unprotect | copy/paste | reprotect

Aternatively, if you protect with the UserInterfaceOnly argument set to
True, then you will be able to copy and paste using code.

The UserInterfaceOnly argument is not persistent, so you could reset it in
the Workbook_Open event.

---
Regards,
Norman

"giloboy" wrote in message
My worksheet contain many rows and columns. One of the column is protected
and contain formula.
Can I copy one row and paste it elsewhere inside the same worksheet
without
removing the protection.
I try many thing without success. I can do it when my column is not
protected but
when the column is protected I can't.