Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DieuSoleil DieuSoleil is offline

Default Deploy a vba application over an intranet

I have written an xl application (consisting of a userform, and
worksheets which capture data entered via said userform) that I would
like to deploy over a corporate intranet. Ideally, I would like to
have the worksheets act as my database and store all the information
entered. I have 3 questions:

Is this possible?
What are the implications of multiple users at one time?
What (if any) licenses would be required?

If it was necessary, I could have one machine dedicated to this task.
All users will have high-spec PCs running a minimum of Office 2000.

Any help would be appreciated.