carl

Default Macro / Compile Error / Duplicate Declaration

I am trying to modify my macro to perform the same operations twice - I am
trying to do this by copying/paste the macro and making some changes to the
copied macro. When I try and run the macro, I get a compiler error "Duplicate
Declaration In Current Scope" - the macro stops at the line marketed with ***
below.

Is there a way to modify the macro to get it to work ?

Thank you in advance

'find engine 2 part A
Sheets("A").Select
Dim rng As Range
Set rng = _
Columns(7).Find(What:="1", After:=Cells(Rows.Count, "g"), _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlWhole, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _
MatchCase:=False)

If Not rng Is Nothing Then
rng.Select
Else
MsgBox "1 not found"
End If

'cut engine 2
' Range("G12816").Select (old code)
rng.Offset(1, 0).Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToLeft)).Select
Selection.Cut
Sheets("2").Select
Range("A1").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

Sheets("A").Select
Range("H1:I1").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("2").Select
Range("H1").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("F1:G1").Select
Range("G1").Activate
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.ClearContents
Sheets("A").Select
Range("F1:G1").Select
Range("G1").Activate
Selection.ClearContents

Sheets("A").Select
Range("A1").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Range("A1:I11496").Select
Selection.Cut
Sheets("1").Select
Range("A1").Select