Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aiyer[_63_] aiyer[_63_] is offline

Default Highlight a selected toolbar in a menu with a checkmark?

Thanks for the mail.
It was informative but am still struggling to get my code to work.

I have a main 'Vtec' menu that is placed right next to the defaul
'Help' menu. The 'Vtec' menu has a sub menu 'Analysis Type' whic
points to three toolbars namely 'static', 'modal' and 'creep'. Th
toolbars are inturn assigned to specific macros that performs specifi
tasks.

When I select a particular toolbar say 'static', from the sub men
'Analysis Type', there has to appear a checkmark right adjascent to it
highlighting my selection.

I should be able to uncheck the same too.
I would appreciate any help here guys.

Thanks a bunch in advance.
Regds,

Arun...