Brandon

Thank you for your reply,
This is what I need to do. If Cell A1=Yes then I need cell B1 to get a
time stamp. I hope this helps explain what i'm trying to do exactly.
Thanks
"bj" wrote:

You cannot change another cell with a formula.
You will need to use a macro to do that.
the appropriate code will depend on when you wnat the time stamp to occur.

The Now() function is not a good time stamp unless you copy and paste
special values as you apply it.
=now() in a cell will show current time (IE tomorrow it will show tomorrow,
not today.)

"Brandon" wrote:

Hey,
I'm trying to use the IF function to create a time stamp in another cell
if the Logical_Test is true. I'm kinda at a loss. If anyone could help me
that would be fantastic.
Thank you so much.:)