Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] nik001_@hotmail.com is offline

Default Visual basic Userform caption

Doug,

it's certainly possible to put a patch in Office or something like
that but the thing is that the application that I'm working on will be
world wide so any person who will open the application, will not have
the patch because it will be their own Excel.

Max

"Doug Glancy" wrote in message ...
Max,

I see what you are saying now. Unfortunately I don't have an answer. I
guess I'd check any language features that could be installed in Office, but
I don't really think that's the answer either.

Doug Glancy
wrote in message
om...
One more thing,

if I put mandarin in a textbox or a label, it's ok, I can see it and
it doesn't give me "???".
Would it be possible to change the nature of the titlebar, the
caption, to act like a textbox or a label ?