Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Question about opening workbooks on Excel startup

ps. I didn't test this either.

Andy wrote:

I haven't tested this idea, but it sounds good.

In the Testbook, add a macro to "Thisworkbook" for the
open event. (Can't remember the exact wording, something
like Private Sub Open_Workbook or something--someone
help here...) Anyway, the command "Workbooks.Add" will
open a new workbook as you desire.

Andy