Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dyowell dyowell is offline

Default Lookup Help

I have a small database of customers and products. I am
using this database to compose quotes and invoices. I
have quite a few products and would like to be able to
enter the product number and have the description and unit
price entered automatically.

I have never done this before and have searched the
internet on how to do this, but have come up empty. I was
wondering if someone could explain to me (in pretty basic
terms) how to go about doing this. It seems as though I
may be making this more difficult than it is. Thanks for
the help in advance.

P.S. I would also be willing to email a small sample file
to someone if they would think that this would make things
easier.