Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Damon[_2_] Damon[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Mergefield?

Hi,

I have an Excel 2000 datasource which merges it's data into Word 2000. I do
this by taking the data from sql server putting into VB doing my
calculations and then performing the mail merge. Problem I'm having is when
using percentages, when I open up my datasource it is displaying as i.e. 40%
but it is going into Word as 0.4 because of the formatting in Excel. Is
there any way I can get the merge fields in Word to display the datasource
fields as they look in Excel? Would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Damon