Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Kilmer Bob Kilmer is offline

Default excel

This is a little vague, Joe. You want to check off items you have on a list
by re-entering the item and checking it off? Do you want Excel to make a
second list that consists of items you have checked off on a master list,
perhaps?

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
I'm trying ro create a check list in excel. My objective is to be
able to check off items that I have placed on a list, automaticly, by
re-entering their item # and placing a check mark by them as I
continue. Can this be done and if so how?