Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
claytorm[_3_] claytorm[_3_] is offline

Default How can I use web query with a password protected page?

Hi

First, thanks to Jake Marx for helping with my previous web quer
problem.

I want to retrieve some financial data from a site which I subscrib
to. As this is password protected, if I simply place the URL of th
data in the query, the query loads the password prompt page.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Is it possible to writ
some sort of script which would fill my password in automatically, the
retrieve the required data? Any hints, however general, would be mos
welcome.

Bertie